Privacy and Payment Policy
Privacy and Payment Policy
Jivaka Healthcare Clinic is committed to protecting your privacy. It is important to us that our customers retain their privacy while taking advantage of the services that we have to offer. To this end, we adhere to the following basic principles:
Your personal information is strictly confidential.
We will not disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, age, sex or medical history to any third party without your permission. It will only be disclosed to those involved with your treatment or care or persons involved in the process of evaluation of your information.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- These website terms and condition are applicable to all transactions including online appointment booking, bill payments, advance payment against services and/or any other transactions through this website or through its hyperlink(s) and authorized third party websites.
- We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Transactions. This information shall include patient’s details and card holder’s name in case of online payment facility. We may also use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently.
- You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive. If the information is found false/ deceptive/inaccurate/misleading JIVAKA HEALTHCARE holds right to cancel the appointment/ transaction and refund/stop the payment.
- To receive the confirmation alert of the appointment booking, kindly provide your correct contact number and email ID. By providing the said information, you hereby authorize JIVAKA HEALTHCARE to contact you via telephonic calls, SMS and/ or electronic mail, in respect of the appointments booked by you and for providing the information about the services provided by JIVAKA HEALTHCARE , to you.
- The consultation time provided is indicative and actual consultation time may vary.
- Appointment booking is only for consultation and not for follow-up consultation.
- Mandatory to produce the valid age proof to avail the Senior Citizen discount if applicable at the clinic else the differential amount should be paid at the counter.
- The appointment slot will be released in case of late arrival of the patient and the patient will be treated as a walk-in patient and consultation should be subject to availability of time with the respective doctor.
- Complete details of ‘New’ patient should be filled accurately, and we may also use this information for data analysis and marketing purposes. By accepting these Terms, you explicitly permit JIVAKA HEALTHCARE to use the data provided by you for the said purpose.
- We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us for trend analysis.
- If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, kindly click on exit button to exit the appointment booking application.
Limitation of Liability for Use of the Site
The information available on the website could inadvertently include inaccuracies or typographic errors. JIVAKA HEALTHCARE specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. JIVAKA HEALTHCARE does not warrant or represent that the information on the website is complete or up-to-date and assumes no obligation to update the website. JIVAKA HEALTHCARE may change the information on the website at any time without notice or may make improvements or changes to the website at any time.
You are informed that use of internet may be susceptible to several frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions that could affect payment instructions / other instructions to your bank through the payment gateway. JIVAKA HEALTHCARE shall aim to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any guarantee from such internet frauds, hacking and other actions that could affect payment instructions / other instructions including result in delay or failure in processing the instructions. JIVAKA HEALTHCARE shall not be held responsible for the same.
JIVAKA HEALTHCARE shall not be responsible for any such failed transaction, where the bank account of the user of the website is debited for the transaction amount and the transaction is not completed, for any reason whatsoever. Such user should connect with his/her banker for any such failed transactions and the user of website absolves JIVAKA
You are cautioned that use of cyber-cafe/shared computer for payment transaction at a shared terminal is risky and you are urged not to use a cyber-cafe/shared computer terminal for any such transactions.
Online Payment Details and Refund Policy
- We wish to make your payment process a secure and convenient experience and invite you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this Online Payment Facility.
- We use all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the Online Payment Facility’s Security. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you because of any breaches in security.
- You are responsible for keeping the computer you are making the payment from free from viruses and malicious programs and maintaining all appropriate security measures.
- JIVAKA HEALTHCARE may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on the website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
Payment Gateway & Methods
JIVAKA HEALTHCARE online payments are redirected to the service provider for processing and then returned to our site.
- We currently accept the use of the following credit cards for payment through our Online Payment Facility:
- Select Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- On clicking "Make Payment", your payment will be processed and on successful completion of the transaction, a Transaction ID will be provided to you. This is the confirmation id of your payment. Invoice for all paid OPD appointments would be generated on the arrival of the patient/attendant at the billing counter. An email and SMS with invoice number would be sent to your email id and the mobile number given at the time of booking. This SMS needs to be presented at the hospital counter to collect your hard copy of the invoice to avail the services.
- We do not consider that a payment has been made until a transaction number is issued. If you do not receive a transaction number, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another means.
- If you do not receive a transaction number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same from your bank or with the Customer Service Department whether your payment has been made or not. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the payment process. JIVAKA HELTHACARE will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that payment was not made because you failed to receive confirmation. In case of Credit/Debit Card bookings the Credit/Debit Card and Card holder must be present at the billing counter.
- If you are unable to make to your appointment time, JIVAKA HEALTHCARE may attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of booking. If JIVAKA HEALTHCARE is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, JIVAKA HEALTHCARE may entertain another walk in /next appointee patient.
- You might be needed to produce the credit card/ debit card used for the online payment of the booking, at the OPD billing Counter.
Rescheduling, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Rescheduling of all online paid appointments can be done only until the invoice against such appointment is not generated. Once invoice is generated, cancellation and refund process as mentioned below should be followed and re-process for a fresh booking, if need be.
Cancellation by the customers
For any online paid appointments, where services were not availed by patient at the appointed time despite invoices being generated against such online appointment booking, you should give request for cancellation of such invoice for claiming a refund as per the policy.
Cancelation by the Doctor/ Jivaka Healthcare
Sometimes at JIVAKA HEALTHCARE - Occasionally, OPDs or appointments are cancelled or postponed by the Doctor/ JIVAKA HEALTHCARE. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the JIVAKA HEALTHCARE. You may book new appointment as per your convenience www.jivakahealhcare.in for new booking on the Website.
Upon receipt of a valid cancellation of the online payment against appointment as stated above, we will refund the money the way the payment was received. If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund through the Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking account. Typically, refunds are processed in 7 working days. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/ account holder’s bank account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
More than 24 hours before scheduled appointment
100% of total amount refunded
24 hours before scheduled appointment
70% of total amount refunded
- You shall drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number, UHID and Bill Number, also stating the reason for the refund in case of any issues.
- You will be provided with refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
- No refunds / cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills / Services received.
- Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.